Paydepmorus Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Bounty Killer 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c It's been 10 years since the corporations took over the world's governments. Their thirst for power and profits led to the Corporate Wars, a fierce global battle that laid waste to societywe know it. Born from the ash, the Council of Nine rosea new law and order for this dark age. To avenge the corporations' reckless destruction, the Council issues death warrants for all white collar criminals. Their hunters – the bounty killer. From amateur savage to graceful assassin, the bounty killers now compete for body count, fame and a fat stack of cash. They're ending the plague of corporate greed by exterminating the self serving CEO and providing the survivors of the apocalypse with retribution. These are the new heroes. This is the age of the BOUNTY KILLER.
Bounty killers compete for body count, fame and a fat stack of cash. They're ending the plague of corporate greed and providing the survivors of the apocalypse with retribution. This is the age of the BOUNTY KILLER.
In the not too distant future, greedy corporate types have caused the collapse of civilisation;retribution for their crimes against humanity, they are hunted by bounty killers, the most famous of which are Drifter (Matthew Marsden) and his sexy sidekick Mary Death (Christian Pitre). But when Mary discovers that Drifter is a wanted criminal, he and his eager gun caddie Jack (Barak Hardley) find themselves pursued into the badlands, where a cannibalistic tribe of gypsies is just one of the dangers awaiting them.<br/><br/>Bounty Killer is a calculated attempt at achieving cult status—every element designed to appeal to fans of exploitation and B-movie madness—which is one of the reasons why I found it so irritating: I believe that cult-dom should come naturally to a film. What makes matters even worse than its thoroughly contrived nature is that, despite all of the film-makers' best efforts, it frequently misses the mark: the comic-book style story is weak, the characters are inane, the humour uneven, the action poorly executed (the lame Road Warrior-inspired chase scene drives home just how brilliant George Miller's film is even after 30+ years), and the satire uninspired (corporate types are the villains—how droll).<br/><br/>About the only thing that the film gets right is the graphic violence, which is frequent and very gory (and achieved mostly using practical effects), with splattery bullet hits, heads cleaved in half, guts spilt, and limbs hacked off.
I got to see this without knowing anything about it and wow, was I surprised. Any fans of trash/sleaze/exploitation films will love itit really knows just what it is. the story is a very simple one. Bounty killer's in the future hunt white collar criminals and give their bodies in for cash. Everything is fine until "drifter" has a bounty put out on him and he has to make it across " the badlands " and gangs of crazed killers out for his blood to clear his name.<br/><br/>What follows is a frenetic, comic book style, sci fi, action flick with ass kicking women, dressed in next to nothing, some toting guns. Exploding heads, lashings of violence and a load of humor. <br/><br/>Bounty Killer clearly knows what it is and loves it. It has the kind of energy that's missing from most films these days but reminded me of the original Death Race 2000 and even Faster Pussycat Kill, Kill. It's a mans night in film. Sit back, get drunk and enjoy.<br/><br/>I get the feeling it will get it's own cult following.
Bounty Killer feels like the adaptation of a video game that doesn't exist.

Lupin Becomes a Vampire in tamil pdf downloadThe Day My Father Became a Bush malayalam full movie free downloadthe The Red Star downloadWinter of the Dead full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 12.36 movie free download hdThe King of Fighters movie download hdSaving Mr. Wu movie in hindi hd free downloadSuicide movie free download hdthe I Am Alive full movie download in hindiDie Superschurken-Liga in hindi 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by Paydepmorus
Please log in to post a reply.