Paydepmorus Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Ninja Apocalypse 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Framed for assassinating the Grandmaster, the Lost Ninja Clan must battle their way up an underground nuclear bunker filled with hordes of supernatural enemies, mutants and flesh eating zombies. Trapped 200 feet below the earth's crust, these ninjas will face hell.
Framed for assassinating Grandmaster Fumitaka (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, 47 Ronin, Tekken, Mortal Kombat), the Lost Ninja Clan must battle their way through an underground nuclear bunker filled with hordes of supernatural enemies, mutants, and flesh eating zombies, pursued by Hiroshi's (Ernie Reyes Jr., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, The Rundown, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) unstoppable Ninja army, with orders to hunt them down. Trapped a thousand feet below the Earth's crust, the Lost Clan will face hell. The bloody, action-packed fantasy, martial arts, action film delivers a non-stop heart pounding, adrenaline-injected thrill ride.
This movie had everything. Some kind of martial arts, magic, animated blood, zombies, a large mute black dude, Ernie Reyes Jr., an elevator, an older model SUV, a village &amp; really bad acting. That&#39;s a little something for every fan out there. If you can&#39;t find a reason to love this, you&#39;re just not human &amp; I don&#39;t wanna know a person like you.<br/><br/>I honestly don&#39;t know what this movie is actually about, but I&#39;m just baked enough to kind of enjoy it. This movie is probably awful, but I watched G.I Joe: Retaliation right before it, so my opinion may be slightly skewed. <br/><br/>Check it out for yourself, because I just sat through it. But watch the G.I Joe movie first, it&#39;ll make it better.
This film looked good when I saw the title, so I tought let&#39;s watch it , and I was relieved when the movie ended. This movie was Starwars,Mortal Kombat,Mystique from X-men and The Walking Dead together. I couldn&#39;t believe how bad the film was. They had a good story but went totally over the limit every single time. I don&#39;t get how this movie got a 8+ rating , because it only deserves a 2, bad actors , story was decent but over the top way too many times. The copy cat in this movie was extra ordinary , it was so weird , they told things that didn&#39;t matter and didn&#39;t told things that did matter, why ninja&#39;s? it&#39;s modern times , and as far I know guns &gt; swords. Cheap rip-off , don&#39;t watch the movie except if you are extremely bored.

Our Man Flint 720p moviesFBI Guys movie download in hdEpisode 6.12 in tamil pdf downloadA Gnome Named Gnorm in hindi free downloadVares: Private Eye download movie freeMystery Cruise in tamil pdf downloadSanto contra la magia negra movie mp4 downloadInside the Outsiders! song free downloadBronson full movie hd 1080pmalayalam movie download Episode 4.5
Please log in to post a reply.